Investment in Montenegro
Below you will find the reasons to invest in Montenegro and why Montenegro is a good choice to invest within Europe.
Why invest in Montenegro
1. Montenegro is a member of World Trade Organization
2. Montenegro has been ranked 49th among the countries of Human Development Index in 2015.
3. It has a fast developing economy in tourism, energy, industry and agriculture.
4. Foreign investors have equal status like domestic investors.
5. Montenegro has low income and corporate tax rate.
6. Montenegro has economic cooperation agreement with China, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia, Qatar, Macedonia, Croatia, Greece, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Albania.
8. Montenegro is a candidate of European Union and expected become a member within a few years.
Buying a property in Montenegro
You think of buying a summer house in Europe where you can spend your holidays in a sunny and warm country but don’t know which to go with. The options can be Ibiza, Mallorca, Greek Islands, Marbella, Dubrovnik, Nice, French Riviera, Barcelona, Bodrum, Marmaris, Malta, Saint Tropez, Positano, Amalfi etc… In Montenegro Kotor, Budva and Tivat are the best options for summer holidays.
Comparing the property prices between the cities in Montenegro and the property prices in other popular holiday destinations in Europe you will see that prices in Montenegro are worth what you are paying for and more reasonable.
To give an idea about the prices, a studio for sale with sea view in Kotor starts from 60,000 Euros.
A house for sale with 2 bedrooms with sea view in Kotor starts from 150,000 Euros.
Properties for rent in Montenegro
If you think of buying a property in Montenegro to let it out then rental prices are quite high considering the property for sale prices.
Furnished apartments and houses are easier to let out short term in towns like Kotor during holiday season. You may let out a furnished studio in Kotor for 300 Euros per month.