Basic needs for 2 people such as rental, utilities and market expenses would cost minimum about 700 Euros per month.
Cost of health care
It is possible to have a private healthcare insurance as a foreigner which cost about 300 Euros per year in Montenegro. Without a health insurance doctor visit starts from 25 Euros in Kotor and Montenegro. Medicines are cheaper comparing with other European countries.
Education in Montenegro
Education is compulsory between the ages of 6 and 14. There are international schools for foreigners such as
- QSI International School of Montenegro in Podgorica
- United Kids International in Podgorica
- Knightsbridge Schools International in Tivat
- Arcadia Academy British International School in Kotor
The annual fees for international schools in Montenegro vary between 5000 Euros and 12,000 Euros.
Universities in Montenegro
There is one state and two private universities in Montenegro.
- University of Donja Gorica is a private university in Donja Gorica Podgorica.
- Mediterranean University is a private university in Podgorica
- University of Montenegro is a state university in Podgorica
The universities have faculties of tourism, foreign languages, economy and business, law, information technologies and visual arts.